Hello and welcome!
This is the hub page for all my monthly blog traffic stats posts to show new bloggers what the growth trajectory of a blog looks like. I’ve put it together to link my monthly reports in one place to outline what you might expect if you’re thinking about starting your own blog.
It’s not an easy journey but it is possible to grow a blog from 0 visitors to whatever… but it takes time as you’ll see!
So here they are.
- Month 1 – July 2019
- Month 2 – August 2019
- Month 3 – September 2019
- Month 4 – October 2019
- Month 5 – SideGains November 2019 Blog Traffic Stats
- Month 6 – SideGains December 2019 Blog Traffic Stats
- Month 7 – SideGains January 2020 Blog Traffic Stats
- Month 8 – SideGains February 2020 Blog Traffic Stats
- Month 9 – SideGains March 2020 Blog Traffic Stats
If you’re new to blogging or thinking about starting a blog, you might find these posts useful:
Posts About Starting a Blog
- How to Start a Blog
- Is it Too Late to Start a Blog?
- Don’t Wait to Start a Blog… Do it Now!
- How Much Content Do You Need to Start a Blog?
- Writing Your First Blog Post
- What Should I Blog About?
- Blogging and Content Writing Tips
My hope is to inspire you to start your blog but also to add some reality into the mix! It’s not easy to start and continue with a blog, especially during the early months of it’s life.
It takes commitment and effort but it is entirely possible to create a blog that makes you a decent side income or a full time living.